Monday, December 9, 2013

Part 2 Final-Record Reconstruction

I had picked the sounds of a piano, a deep mans voice, and a chorus, simply because I wanted it to sound somewhat cohesive. Then, I thought the glue had dried to fast, but after testing out my record I realized I had created a jump. When the record spins it leads up to little jump then progresses after. I then spray painted it out of curiosity as to if I could since I just so happened to buy spray paint the previous day. I had no idea you could cut them apart and have them work, it really amazed me. I think it was also to hear how everyone's records also sounded very different from each other whether it was constructed that way or the choice of song influenced it. I liked Serena's choice of songs and Andrea's construction of a little circle cutout and fill in.

No comments:

Post a Comment