Monday, December 9, 2013

Part 1 Final-Projector

 
The projector project was a lot of fun because it didn't feel like I had finished my video until it was combined with the rest of the videos! My video had been projected onto the ceiling. I did this because I wanted the room to be covered from top to bottom so it was either the floor or the ceiling. By using the ceiling I could have a winter sky, and thought that would be fun as well be a nice transition and visual for my classic movies and their audio. While viewing the clouds the audience can hear the various classic movies, such as The Grinch or Home Alone, as well as see them here and there instead of the clouds. Although it was hard to hear when all the other videos had played I thought it was still visually nice to watch and different because of it's placement and idea. The projector project had a lot of interesting components. Every time I walked into the room I felt so welcomed and it never got old, however each time I was in that room I was so overwhelmed from the chaos that surrounded me I would have to leave, but like I said was always happy to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment